With a newly invigorated team and an elegant new redesign, Canvas is your home for inspiring, entertaining and thought-provoking weekend reading.
Every Saturday Canvas writers report with insight, humour and rigour on the issues that our readers care about, accompanied by stunning photography from some of New Zealand’s best photographers.
Alongside great reads is a substantial living section with restaurant, wine and brunch reviews and mouth-watering recipes by Annabel Langbein, along with fashion and intelligent beauty content.”
Michelle Hurley, Canvas Editor
• International and local profiles, interviews, and investigative pieces
• Megan Nicol Reed – Canvas columnist
• Restaurant review – in depth assessments
• Café review
• Interiors/décor trend showcase
• Fashion with stylist Dan Ahwa
• Food and wine with Annabel Langbein
• Beauty reviews
“Canvas allows indulgence in interesting feature articles, while reviews offer a fail-safe dining experience.”
Source: Nielsen CMI Fused Q316 - Q217 August 2017 AP15+
"Canvas offers a quality weekend magazine environment with a high readership in the top socio-economic groups. Canvas also offers advertisers one of the most female skewed Herald environments."
Weekly Print Readership286,000